Monday, June 18, 2012

So, Tell Me What You Want

(and now the song respect is running through your head, right?)

Anyway, I really do want to know what you guys want to see: on this blog and in my shop. Do you want tutorials on making jewelry in general, on specific necklaces I've made, etc? Or would you just like me to link you to some awesome tutorials that are already out there? What do you want to see in the shop? Is you favorite color sadly missing from my shop? Let me know! Do you like shorter necklaces (like my mom) and I've made mostly longer ones? Let me know! Would it help you guys to see pictures of my necklaces on an actual person? Because as much as I don't want to be posting pictures of myself, I'd totally do it if you guys need/want me to? Do you want to see some earrings or bracelets in my the shop? Cause I can totally make them, I just don't wear them all that often, so I don't think about them much. Seriously guys, I want to know what you want! So PLEASE leave a comment and give me your jewelry/accessory wish list! and I'll do my best to make your wishes come true. ;)

P.S. Feel free to link me to pictures as examples of what you like.

6 comments:

  1. Aqua, tangerine, yellow- bright colors are really my favorites- especially in the summer! I love the necklaces you already have- I'm also interested in a few chunkier necklaces, like statement pieces that are a bit bold. I love what you have already- keep up the great work! {If I'm not being specific enough I could send you a few pictures of bold, bright necklaces as ideas}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pictures are great:) I pin them to a board on pinterest for reference.

      Delete
  2. Tutorials are wonderful, whether they be from you or from other places or both!! And maybe you could find or figure out how to make some kind of necklace or bracelet that could 'house' my Young Woman medalian? I'm in YW now and want to start wearing mine more and feel like I would if I had something more versitile/unique. :) See...I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too, just not quite sure what I want to see. Your dong great things Lydia, your talents show and I'm so proud of you for making your current " journey" decision. You are doing great and I know will will continue to reach your goals! Congratulations!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thinkkk that pictures of what are out there from tutorials are great. I never really know what I could make so I never would even consider jewelry making BUT having tutorials that are out there linked on your blog with pictures would be great to start my ideas flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok - I have been thinking. Dark blue? And maybe holiday ones would be fun? Ya know . . a red white and blue and then maybe one with bright yellows and greens and I don't know. But I was also thinking I wear a lot of browns. Ya know the necklace you made for mom with the earth tone beads? I like that! And then lots of colors like the stuff I bought for the bracelets? I will give you those beads and let you work your magic. BUT I LOVE what you have too and it makes me want to be brave and wear more color! Love you!

    ReplyDelete