Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Welcome and Intro

Welcome to Dia's Adornments, my crafting, etc blog! I've just started a shop on etsy (see the shop tab above) and wanted to have a blog to accompany it. I don't really know exactly what I'm doing, so be patient with me while I figure out where I want to go with this blog and the shop. Hopefully it won't take me too long to get things better organized and designed as I figure things out. Until then, enjoy what is available and feel free to ask me any questions. Thanks for stopping by!

Lydia

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little on the Conservative side. I like neutral colors that I can interchange. I like shorter lengths- about an inch " under the neckline."
    I love Earrings, and think it would be great if you did some to match the necklaces you are selling! You do great work!

    ReplyDelete